Probably because of my personality, I like when things are organised. The same is valid for books, I enjoy a book much more when I see the chapters are organised in a logical fashion and when there are actionable steps to improve your life.
Dr. Mark Hyman published such book, and shared the main ideas of his program through his blog. I am not talking about his latest book, but about one he published a few years ago, ‘The Ultramind Solution’.
He mentions there 7 steps for us to heal our mind, and through our minds our bodies. Those steps are:
- Step 1 – Optimize nutrition
- Step 2 – Balance your hormones (which seems to be a big topic this year with such books as ‘The Hormone Cure’ from Dr. Sara Gottfried, or ‘WomanCode’ from Alisa Vitti)
- Step 3 – Cool off inflammation
- Step 4 – Fix your digestion
- Step 5 – Enhance detoxification
- Step 6 – Boost energy metabolism
- Step 7 – Calm your mind