As women age, there are a lot of natural adjustments that go on in their body, though some are more external than others. These can include things like wrinkles, stretch marks – and the dreaded cellulite.
We all know what cellulite looks like, but what is it, really? Is it possible to get rid of cellulite for good? And what part does detoxification play in all of this? You’ll find the answers below.
What is Cellulite?
Looking at cellulite, many believe that it’s a condition that affects the innermost layer of skin within the body. It looks like a clustering of dimples or pockmark scars, and most women despise their cellulite because of how it looks. Never fear – once you understand what cellulite is, you’ll understand it can be taken care of.
The reality is that cellulite is simply fat beneath your skin. The reason it creates the pattern that it does is because it pushes against connective tissue. This causes the puckering pattern you see on your thighs when you have cellulite. Cellulite is also a common ailment for all women. Being overweight doesn’t mean you’ll automatically get cellulite, and many thin women also suffer from this blemish.
How Detoxing Can Banish Cellulite for Good
Detoxification is what you do in order to push toxins out of your body. It involves adjusting your diet, exercising and eating the correct foods in order to help your body flush out toxins stuck in your system.
But here’s the question – what does this have to do with cellulite?
First, consider the idea that detoxing helps you push toxins out of your body. As you push toxins out, you bring back the elasticity in your skin. Processed fatty foods that contain toxins often add fat to your body without promoting elasticity. Removing these toxins helps take care of cellulite.
Next, think about how detoxification means completely overhauling your diet. Committing to a detox means you aren’t allowing more toxins into your body, thus helping to promote the above push of toxins and elasticity.
Finally, detoxing helps reduce bodily inflammation. Inflammation causes poor circulation and this makes cellulite appear much worse. The less inflammation within your body, the less cellulite you have!
Detox Methods for Your Morning Ritual
Now that you know detoxing can help you get rid of cellulite, consider these tips for finally kicking this fat out and promoting your health overall:
- Simply change your diet. Eat more alkaline forming foods like fruits and vegetables, and kick out processed foods.
- Stay hydrated. Sometimes the best way to detox is simply drink a healthy amount of water.
- Consider your salt intake. Remove refined salt from your diet and instead use Celtic sea or Himalayan crystal salt.
- Home enemas and colonics can help you remove some of the more harmful toxins from your body that are harder to get out.
- Brush your skin with a dry bristle brush. This promotes collagen and can help reduce cellulite when it’s focused on target cellulite areas.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise. Sweating out toxins is a real thing you can take advantage of.
- Don’t rely on chemicals or pharmaceuticals that are touted as helping eliminate cellulite. These are often processed and contain toxins, which is the opposite of what you want.
Do you need more support?
Part of my Radical Wellness mission is to help you interpret what your body’s telling you. When you tune in and listen, you fast track your ability to create, enjoy, and maintain Radical Wellness! If you’d like help on your journey, check out my seasonal detox program here.
I know investing in your health may feel like a luxury. But Radical Wellness is actually the ultimate necessity. Without your body, you can’t enjoy the amazing life you have. So what are you waiting for?
Other Articles You Might Like