Did you know that ancient Romans discovered yeast without knowing it? In fact, they learned that dough left in the sun can be “revived” after adding the sugar!
Did you know yeast has been used for the process of making beer and wine thousands of years before it was discovered by converting sugar into alcohol?
Did you know yeast is a fungus that helps keep the digestive system and immune system healthy, and also helps absorb vitamins and minerals from your food?
Did you know certain species of yeast can induce various diseases in humans and animals?
Candida albicans, for example, can induce infection in the mouth and gastrointestinal tract of humans.
There is a very good chance that this very moment you have a yeast overgrowth and don’t even realise it! As according to the molecular biologists at Rice University, 70 percent of all people are affected by Candida, a systemic yeast-fungal infection. Don’t worry, though, as this potentially harmful and preventable health condition can easily be corrected naturally!
My goal is to help you improve your gut to stay healthy, which is why I invite you to check out my online training: The Dangers of Candida.
During this experience, you will learn about the function yeast plays in the body and what happens when it becomes out of control, thus causing candida.
Learn How to Improve Your Gut Health
Some surprising facts about the gut…
– Nearly 70 percent of your immune system is located in the digestive system.
– You have 10 times as many microbes as cells in your body.
– You have 100 times more DNA in your microbiome than in the cells of your body.
– Three-and-a-half to four-and-a-half pounds of bacteria exist in your body.
– Every class of brain neurotransmitter has been found in the gut which manufactures significantly more neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, than does the brain.
– Digestive insufficiencies contribute to a wide range of health issues, including migraine headaches, depression, arthritis, foggy thinking, autoimmune illness, endometriosis, infertility, autism, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, multiple sclerosis, and more.
Needless to say, the gut is pretty important and maintaining a healthy gut is crucial to maintaining overall health. This is why you need to discover more about The Dangers of Candida!
Functional Medicine Can Help!
I am motivated to help you improve your health through the use of functional medicine which strives to find the root cause of illness rather than treating symptoms.
I also understand the importance of developing partnerships with my clients to provide personalised care and employ natural, holistic techniques to help the body heal itself.
Candida can be a simple fix, the first step is identifying why overgrowth occurred in the first place, whether it be medication, food choices, or a weakened immune system. Understanding how foods affect the gut and how supplements can restore the balance of gut microbes will get you back to normal in no time!
One way you can help is by inviting the people you care about most to this online training.
This online training is guaranteed to change your health for the better! 🙂